SDMS Login: How to SDMS Login Website SDMS Portal
In the beginning, the SDMS portal served business stakeholders and government agencies. Currently, the portal is designed to serve citizens, offering gas refiling services and a host of other features. It is owned by the government and offers a range of services. Logging into the SDMS portal is easy for business partners, distributors, and citizens. Using SDMS, you can make payments to Indian oil corporations online and transact business with the company. Learn SDMS Login: How to SDMS Login Website SDMS Portal.
A list of benefits of SDMS ( https://sdms.px.indianoil.in/ )
- There are many different products offered by Indian Oil Corporation, including gas, oil, and polymer. Customers can easily access these products because they are easily accessible.
- A business portal assists distributors and business partners in managing their businesses online.
- A user-friendly interface and easy-to-use features characterize the SDMS portal.
- Through the portal, business partners can obtain information about the business.
- It is a portal that accommodates businesses, distributors, citizens, and governments in its present form.
- Users can access the SDMS portal to determine payment status.
- In addition to payment history, sales and analysis, the portal provide financial information.
- A cash memo can be downloaded online by the delivery person.
- Mobile apps and web portals can be linked for easy accessibility.
- Customers can access contact information online.
Learn More | How To Get The Right Pool Cue Stick?
SDMS Login website registration is a simple process.
- Visit the SDMS website at https://px.indianoil.in/webcenter/portal/Partner.
- Click on the “Register” option on the home page.
- In the following section, you’ll need to fill in the required information: the business line, the division, the industry category, the sub-category, account name, the mobile number, the email address, and the designation.
- Please check the information and press “submit” if it is correct.
- You will receive an OTP code via your registered mobile number once you access the page.
- To complete the registration process, you must enter the OTP.
Login to SDMS
How to login to the SDMS portal
- Visit http://sdms.px.indianoil.in/ to view the website of the Indian Oil Corporation.
- Click the “login” button on the home page.
- You will need to enter your user ID and password to proceed.
- You can now access different services on the portal.
Click here to reset your SDMS login password online.
To access a wide variety of services, users need login credentials. Users can, however, forget their credentials and recover them with the steps below.
- Go to https://sdms.px.indianoil.in/edealer_enu to access the Indian oil Corporation portal.
- Click here if you need help.
- Select “Continue” after entering the user ID.
- You will receive a code sent to the phone number you registered to authenticate.
- Upon verification, you will be able to reset your password.
- You will now be able to set a new password and confirm the change.
Visit the official website to check the status of your sales order supply.
You can check the order sold/supplied using the SDMS platform by following these steps.
- Click Indian Oil Corporation (IOC) under Homepage.
- After logging in, enter your username and password.
- You will see various services on the dashboard, then click “sales order.”
- After clicking “search”, you will see a list of services.
- Now, click “delivery to date and delivery from date” to view the options.
- Press “GO” to proceed.
- You will see all sales that fall under the selected dates.
- On the setting tab, click the “record count” button to learn the number of sales.
- A new screen will appear with that information.
Steps for adding a new employee to the SDMS portal
- Go to https://sdms.px.indianoil.in
- Enter the login details to access the portal.
- Choose “service request” >partner sites from the dashboard.
- By clicking “site name,” you will be able to open employee names under the tab.
- You can then add an employee by clicking the additional (+) button.
- Employees will be asked to enter their family information, social security number, bank account information, and training details in a new form.
- Click the submit button once you have reviewed the information.
How to check the status of a subsidy report
- Go to the website and enter your user ID and password.
- In the menu, select “Relationships” > enter the customer number > relationship ID.
- You will see the consumer’s sales order report on the next page.
- Next, choose “report name” >subsidy status report.
- Select the “my reports” tab > “subsidy status” option.
- Click the “download” button to proceed.
- Click the PDF icon to download the report.