MPTAAS – MPTAAS Portal And MPTASS Login
MPTAAS Portal And MPTASS Login – Students from lower-income backgrounds sometimes skip further education due to insecure financial circumstances. Individuals who find themselves in such a circumstance might apply for scholarships to assist them to get a good education. One option for students to explore is the Madhya Pradesh Tribal Affairs Automation System (MPTAAS) (आदिम जाति कल्याण विभाग), which offers a variety of scholarships to potential applicants from Madhya Pradesh who fit into the reserved categories of SC and ST. In this blog, we’ll go over all there is to know about the MPTAAS scholarship program!
MPTAAS Portal And MPTASS Login process has been covered in detail here, please read out the full article for any query.
Purpose of MPTAAS आदिम जाति कल्याण विभाग
The MPTAAS scholarship is a post-matric award that provides equitable educational opportunities for Scheduled Tribe students in the state. This award enables such individuals to become full members of society and to pursue their studies without fear of financial hardship.
MPTAAS Scholarship Objective
The MPTAAS scholarship was created to give students from underprivileged and disadvantaged communities, notably scheduled tribes, an equal chance. This is accomplished by giving financial assistance, the amount of which varies depending on the courses a person want to follow. Financially disadvantaged students can participate in the mainstream if they are chosen as an awardee under this scholarship.
If you want to take advantage of this scholarship, there are several conditions that you must meet. It is critical to read over all of the eligibility requirements before beginning the application process. Make sure you read all of the information in this section carefully, since applications with inconsistencies may be denied. The scholarship has the following qualifying requirements:
- The MPTAAS scholarship is only available to students in grades 11 and 12, as well as college and PhD students.
- The scholarship is only open to applicants from reserved classes such as Schedule Cast (SC) and Schedule Tribe (ST).
- Candidates must be interested in pursuing a career in either medical science or engineering.
- The candidate must be a Madhya Pradesh resident.
- SC/ST applicants must have a household income of less than INR 6 lakh per year.
- The candidates’ parents must not be affiliated with or employed by any government agency.
MPTAAS Portal Registration Online
Now that you’ve gone over the fundamental qualifying requirements, let’s look at how to submit the application form properly. It is crucial to remember that the MPTAAS application procedure is entirely online, and there is no application cost to pay. The following tips will assist you in correctly filling out your application form:
- Log in to the official website. By clicking on the ‘New Beneficiary Profile Registration’ link, new applicants must create an account.
- Fill in all of the essential data in your account and double-check them.
- Submit the form once you’ve double-checked your information.
When applying for the MPTAAS scholarship, you will be required to provide a number of papers that will serve as verification of your qualifications. Make sure you scan and submit a clean copy of the following documents:
- Current class passing certificate
- Aadhar card of the students and the parents
- Transfer Certificate
- Verified caste certificate
- Income Certificate
- Passbook of the current bank account
- Domicile Certificate
MPTAAS Scholarship Grants
Because the scholarship aims to help a large number of students, the amount granted to them varies depending on their educational credentials. The following are the sums that will be awarded to students as part of the MTPAAS scholarship:
|Group I Medical, Engineering, Degree/ Post Graduate, M.Phil, PhD, Management, etc||1500/-||550/-|
|Group II Degree/ Post Graduate (other than that in Business courses) like Nursing, B Nursing, B. Pharmacy, LLB etc||820/-||530/-|
|Group III Graduate-level courses which are not included in Group 01 and 02 like BA, B.Work, BSc, etc||570/-||300/-|
|Group IV Class 1st and 12th||380/-||230/-|
How is Scholarship Money Transferred?
The scholarship money is instantly deposited into students’ accounts by MPTAAS. Gyan Deep, the Member of Parliament for Education, also gives monthly reports on scholarship money transfers. After the online application procedure is finished, you may expect to get the funds within a few days. The MPTAAS online transfer order is issued by the Madhya Pradesh Tribal Department. Students are informed of the date and time of the scholarship money transfer shortly after completing the application.
Education Portal MPTAAS
www.educationportal.mp.gov.in is the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Tribal Affairs Automation System, where you can learn about the MPTAAS scheme’s eligibility, application, enrollment, academics, hostels, institutes, incentives, and other advantages.
The following are some of the most significant benefits of using the MPTAAS education portal:
- Integrated Scholarship Scheme Management System
- Special Needs Students (CWSN): Identification, Tracking Management, Support
- Free Textbook Distribution Scheme Management System
- Talented Student Incentive Scheme Management System
- Free Uniform Distribution Plan Management System
- Free Cycle Distribution Scheme Management System
- Super 100 plan